Whether you choose one of the two homemade soups, a trip to the salad bar, a selection from the “always available” menu or the special entrée of the day, it will always be fine dining at its best. Prepared fresh from our kitchen and served by our friendly, caring staff at our senior living retirement community. This is retirement living at its best.
- Roast Beef Au Jus, roast potatoes and asparagus tips
- Dill Baked Salmon with steamed red potatoes and sweet peas. Served with lemon wedges and tartar sauce
- Fried Chicken and country gravy served with mashed potatoes and fresh corn on the cob
- Meatloaf with whipped potatoes, mushroom gravy and vegetable medley
- BBQ Ribs, baked potato with sour cream and butter served with whole green beans
The “always available” menu includes many items to please the palate of those with special dietary needs.
- Carrot cake
- Bread pudding with whiskey sauce
- Cheese cake – any fruit or chocolate topping
- Cream pies – all kinds – peanut butter, chocolate, coconut, banana
- Freshly baked cookies – all kinds, but especially the macadamia nut